The table below gives Australian school enrolment prices by school type, state, and number of terms. All prices listed are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Currency Converter
The application becomes binding with the acceptance of a school place offered by the school. The amount stated in the price list below must then be paid some months before arrival (see also Steps 5 and 6, Confirming and Enrolling). This price is made up of school fees, host family fees and mandatory insurance. These amounts are set by the state, and are paid directly to the school authorities.
At the same time, Highschool Australia will issue an invoice for its services (This is a one-off lump-sum fee of 2000 AUD and is NOT included in the price list below).
Each Term usually corresponds to about three months, however, Term 4 is shorter due to end of year exams and the beginning of summer holidays. You can find the exact term dates on the page Australian School Calendar.
The prices shown include:
- Tuition fees
- Board and lodging with a host family or in a boarding school
- Transfer from airport to host family or boarding school (available at most schools)
- Health insurance (we recommend that you also buy additional insurance before you leave)
- Advice on choosing a suitable study location
- Individual advice on choosing a high school and subjects
- Full preparation for life in Australia prior to your departure
- Assistance with completing school and visa application forms
- Local orientation session on arrival at your destination school
- Local support by qualified team, including home-stay coordinator and study advisor
- 24-hour emergency telephone hotline throughout your stay in Australia
- Ongoing support and review of your chosen subjects by international student coordinators and Highschool Australia
- Support for parents and students regarding holiday programs and general questions on school-related matters