In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 5) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
7. Google Maps
Detailed instructions for managing your own data in connection with Google products can be found here.
8. YouTube videos
On some of our websites we embed YouTube videos. YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA is the operator of the corresponding plug-ins. When you visit a page with the YouTube plugin, a connection to Youtube servers is established. Youtube will be informed which pages you visit. If you are logged into your Youtube account, Youtube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account beforehand.
If you have deactivated the storage of cookies for the Google Ad program, you will not have to reckon with such cookies when viewing YouTube videos. Youtube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you must block the saving of cookies in your browser.
Further information on data protection at “Youtube” can be found in the provider’s data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
9. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation or for reasons of public interest;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data.
- to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person in charge.
- to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future.
- to complain to a regulatory agency. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence.
10. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
11. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.high-school-australia.com/privacy-statement/